Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Let's get this party started!

When I'm not at work or with my family, I like to build models and preferably play games with them.
It all started with Flames of War (15mm company level WW2 ), Star Wars X Wing (no modelling, just playing), then came SAGA (28mm Dark Age skirmish) and most recently Skirmish Sangin (20mm modern Afghanistan skirmish).
For most of these games I tend to build my own terrain pieces and buildings.
Apart from models and figures for my games, I do build an occasional bigger tank or two in the 1/35 scale, although these take me ages to complete.

And that's pretty much it, you can expect some build logs, WIP posts and hopefully even AARs.

Here's one of my older models, 1/100 PzKpfw III N in winter camo made with the hairspray technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment